Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family Pictures

Family Pictures are always a magical time in my family - Collette usually says something obnoxious and inappropriate right before the picture so we all have weird expressions, Melissa tries to bribe her children trying to get them to smile, Little Ernie complains about having to smile so much, Caleb says the sun is in his eyes, My mom yells at us to not make "foot prints" in the snow so it doesn't show in the pictures, so on and so forth. You get the idea, family pictures are usually a little hectic and crazy - but behind the madness we still got a couple good shoots that hid what was really going behind the scenes....

Our "Wixom University" shirts my parents had made
We 'tried" to hide what was going on behind the scenes, but we were not always successful in our endeavours-sometimes the madness just shines through:


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love your family :). These are seriously good pictures though, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my comment before because I had a spelling error, and I hate that! So now I'm posting a bunch of comments, but it's just me Nat, sorry. Haha.

    ReplyDelete