Monday, August 27, 2012

Boston

Mark & I went over to Boston for a weekend in July to visit Collette & Justin. We love Boston - it was where Mark and I went on our first trip together, it where we got engaged, and its just a pretty dang cool city. We spent Saturday in New Hampshire and Vermont kayaking with Collette & Justin

We found this neat rope swing that Mark & Justin used. Collette and I decided it probably would be best to pass trying to rope swing into a river. I'm sure the babes will thank us someday

It was gorgeous and a lot of fun. Collette & Justin are pretty cool. Glad we got to hang out with one more time pre-babies. We drove through Lexington & Concord, over to "Writer's Corner" , and just hung out Justin style- aka played board games. Also on Sunday, L. Tom Perry was attending Sacrament meeting in their building! Elder Perry grew up there and that was his building growing up, he actual helped paint the building after it was built when he was a deacon.
Boston was the last trip for the summer planned... kind of sad but exciting also because it means baby boy is closer.

The rest of the summer has been spent growing a baby

33 Weeks
7 weeks to go....


Getting the Nursery set up

Heidi & Doug & the boys visited - we had a great time with them and are glad they came to Vegas and braved the summer heat!



No comments:

Post a Comment