Friday, October 30, 2015

Vivia Las Vegas

Emerson and I drove down to Las Vegas in July for once last visit before baby sister showed up. He did great on the drive down, even after a spark plug in our car went out and we were back in the dark ages with no radio, no dvd players, and my phone died. Entertainment dark ages.  
He found his own entertainment though - this kid cracks me up. 

First stop, Bellagio gardens.
We also explored the Wetlands with Oma

Visiting Las Vegas in July 30 weeks pregnant... its really hot. So we beat the heat with slurpee runs
Wet n' Wild. I loved being to take Emerson here, he had soooo much fun


He became best friends with the life guard at "kiddie cove" and charmed her into letting him go down no on his bum facing forward - per slide rules. He would give her a high five right before he would go down and tell her how he was going to go down, " I'm going backwards or I'm going on my belly'


We spent one morning at a big trampoline place. Emerson loved running around with his cousins 


Springs Preserve at their Dinosaur Exhibit
Mark flew down and surprised Emerson Thursday. Emerson was so excited to have his dad there.
Movie nights in Grandpa's backyard are one of my all time favorite things to do in Las Vegas. It is so much fun on summer nights.

I was able to go to breakfast with a few of my favorite people to celebrate baby girl. We received some adorable clothes and gifts.
We were able to celebrate Calvin's first birthday with a great pool party. My parents neighbors let us use their incredible pool for the party

Emerson loves his Uncle Ernie
A gorgeous desert summer evening swim



No comments:

Post a Comment