Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun.

Mark & I have have a lot of awesome weekend trips this October. The first was to Boise for a Boise State game with Mark's family. Unfortunately I don't have pictures, but it was filled with delicious food, the farmers market, a trip to the National Fish Hatchery, & the Boise State Game. Mark's nephews, Justus & Jerek, were quite the fans all decked out in their BSU wigs & face paint - they were even interviewed on T.V.


Our other trip was down to Salt Lake for the best concert ever, Fun. We took Jana, Mark's sister, for her birthday. It was a way good concert. I think it is almost tied with the Ingrid Michaelson concert that we went to last October with Jana & Claire. Almost though, I still haven't decided.
Before the Concert we went over to the temple square to the Church History Museum and to the visitors center to see the new "inside the temple" exhibit. I had read this article a few months ago and really wanted to go see it. They show each room in the temple in the small scale temple and they also have a touch screen computer that you can use to take a virtual tour of all the rooms. It was amazing, they did such a good job explaining what the temple is used for and what we learn about in each room.


We stayed with Mark's cousin Drew & his wife Natalie and had a great time hanging out in Provo. We drove up the canyon to view the gorgeous fall colors.
















Before we left back to Rexburg we also went up to the Upper Falls with Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment