
Conference is the best, it really is. We had a particularly enjoyable Conference Weekend, not only did we get to listen to loads of amazing council and spiritual guidance, we did some pretty fun things also.



We have had a very bountiful garden this year, loads of Veggies. Mark & I picked about 60 tomatoes last week and needed to find something to do with them all! SO we made Salsa. Mark's sister Heidi invited us over and we had a big Salsa canning party. It turned out pretty delicious, if you want the recipe, ask, its really good canned or fresh. We also canned peaches and green beans in September so we have a stocked pantry of garden goodness.
It has been a record breaking warm fall here and the weather is just perfect. We always have snow Conference Weekend but this year it was 80 and beautiful. Mark & I took advantage of this surprise weather, turned conference on, and drove through Grand Teton & Yellowstone!

It was the prettiest I have ever seen it - Conference and the best scenery in the world = very uplifting. We even saw a black bear with 2 cubs- very cool.

I think fall is my favorite to go to Yellowstone. Bonus Points for Idaho for having the best fall weather this year and to Yellowstone for being so dang awesome.
That looks so fun! I can't believe those pictures! Soooo pretty. And Nat, you know that's my favorite shirt on you :) haha. Thanks for the tomatos, we're totally going to make salsa with them.
ReplyDeleteWow! What amazing pictures! Your blog makes me miss Idaho and the beautiful mountains! Glad to see you two having so much fun!
ReplyDelete