Sunday, September 26, 2010

2nd Annual Table Rock Hike

Last weekend Mark and I made the Fourteen Mile trek up a mountain for the world's best view of The Tetons. Seriously it is, if you haven't done it I highly suggest that you hike Table Rock, its awesome. We hiked Table Rock last September and I guess has become a little annual September hike. This September climbing a mountain tradition came about for a few reasons:

1. Table Rock is at 11,000 feet = a whole lot of snow - so September and late August is the only time you will have minimal snow on the trail
(Table Rock is the flat rock right about Mark's Head )

2) The Fall colors are brilliant up there - love it.

3) It is one last big Hooray of warm summer outdoor fun before the cold hits us and our adventures all consist of snow.So until next summer we will miss you beautiful Idaho hikes- Now we just have to wait for some powdery snow for snowboarding.......

1 comment: