Mark & I had an awesome Thanksgiving in Boise with Mark's family. We had great food, got all our Christmas shopping done, and had fun spending time with his family there. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday for a number of reasons: Great holiday completely based on food, family, & activities, gratitude check and a time to realize blessings, my dad's annual 'Thanksgiving' devotionals, tons more that I won't type out, & it marks the beginning of the Christmas season!
Mark and I opted to get a real tree this year, we wanted to go cut one down but due to car and time limitations we just bought one. It was the first time Mark has ever had a real tree, and we love it. It barely fits in our apartment and hits the ceiling:

Mark had to bend the top branch in half so we could fit our Christmas Star on top

So MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, let the season begin. Other than Christmas preparation we are just lovin life, working , Mark is taking the GMAT next week, trying to plan an adventure to go on, saving up to go snowboarding, and busy with church callings ( Mark= Elders Quorum Secretary Natalie = new Laurel Advisor)

( This is a Nativity set I got in Tanzania while I was there, its made out of banana leaves)
Your place looks so cute! Just the two of you - so fun! Enjoy these days, they make great memories.
ReplyDelete