Monday, September 12, 2011

Claire's Wedding

We are alive and new residents to Las Vegas! Before I get ahead
of myself I need to play catch up on the last few weeks:


The weekend before we moved my sweet little sister got married down in Las Vegas. I still can't believe little Claire Bear is married, but it was an absolutely beautiful wedding. Loved the sealing, loved the dress, loved the food, loved the reception, loved the colors, and most of all loved the Bride & Groom.

Friday: Wedding Prep day, it was a little crazy around the house. Everyone was running around like mad trying to set up. It was about 110 outside and there was 80 billion things to get done. I think we ended up going to sonic 3 times that day for drink runs.

Saturday, the BIG day: Claire got married in the afternoon, which I love afternoon weddings because it allows some room in the morning so things can run a little more smoothly and less chaotic. Well I guess either a morning wedding or an afternoon wedding the bathroom will still look like this:
We had a family luncheon before the wedding which was beautiful and the food was delicious!


The reception was beautiful! It turned out perfect.



Caleb helped at the Italian Soda station all night - he was so dang cute in the bow-tie Micah made him



Once the bride and groom were off, the clean up started, most of the guest were gone -Somehow, I blame the D.J., it turned into a dance party. ...
Caleb & Ernie win the award for dancing - they have some sweet Break Dancing moves.

Yes, that is my mother and aunt in the middle busting those moves





Thriller someone got thrown in there also

No comments:

Post a Comment