A few weekends ago Mark & I went over to one of my favorite spots in Vegas, RED ROCK!
We had a great time hiking and enjoying the gorgeous weather. After our hike we were driving the Red Rock loop when we came across wild BURROS. So neat, we took our nephews back the next day so they could see them.
Also this week Mitt Romney was in Las Vegas for the Western Republican Debate. Before the debate he spoke at the grand opening of the Las Vegas Mitt Romney headquarters. Anyone who knows my parents, especially my mom, understand that our move to Las Vegas automatically put us right in the middle of the Romney Campaign or anything politically for that matter. So Mark, Little Ernie, my mom, and I went to hear Mitt speak and to the opening of the headquarters. This has been the 4th event so far we have been to, and there are many more in the near future I am sure. But it has its perks:
Yep, we got to meet him . Thanks Mom!
Yep, we got to meet him . Thanks Mom!
Little E was very moved with the speech, the hand shake,and the signature he got from Romney He told Mark & I the whole way home about how awesome Romney was and how he needed to be president for such and such reasons (he knew more then most adults :). Little E was very upset when we told him he wasn't old enough to vote. This didn't stop him from becoming Romney's greatest campaigner - he has a stack of bumper stickers he plans to hand out and that night told our waitress at Red Robin to vote for Romney. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree- he is my mothers grandson.
What the heck! You guys are famous amos. You move from Idaho straight into papparazzi and mitt romney. I'm jealous. Nick's new job makes us have to stay in provo for 2 more years. Then they send us to a new state out west. Cross your fingers it's vegas. that would be the coolest. just so I can see you face everyday and have purcello jello ortron adventures. Love you Nat.
ReplyDelete