Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vegas to Logan, Logan to Boise, Boise to Vegas

Mark's little sister Jana was married in the Logan Temple Friday September 30th. We drove up to Logan from Vegas for the big occasion the night before after Mark got off of work. We were on our way, just passed Cedar City, when we heard lots of loud and not very nice sounding popping, banging, and crunching coming from our car. Bad Blow Out - lame. Luckily Mark put on the little doughnut tire and we flipped around and headed back to Cedar City. It was after 7 and everything was closed....But a nice a guy was still in the Wal-Mart tire shop so we knocked on the door and he was kind enough to help us out and put on a new one. We made it, thank goodness.

The wedding was bright and early, 8 am early, Friday Morning. Jana looked gorgeous, the weather was perfect, and we had a great time with Mark's family.


Plus how cute are those snazzy Bow-Ties?

Gracee & Sawyer
Jack & I

Mark with Lily & McKenna

Jamison & Jerek….. being boys

Jana with her brothers

After the sealing it was go time, we had to make it to Boise in time for the reception that night, 5 hours away. We all took off and got there right before the reception. Luckily Mark's cousins and aunts & uncles were amazing and had decorations and all the food ready by the time we got there. I didn't get any pictures, I was playing the harp, but the reception turned out beautiful.

Bonus: Since the wedding was on Friday we had time to catch the Boise State/Nevada game on Saturday! We had a great time going to the game together. I love Boise

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun, I forgot Mark's sister was getting married. I would've given you a hard time about not letting us know you were in Logan, but I can see you had a quick trip. We really miss you guys, and we're going to plan a trip to Vegas soon.

    ReplyDelete