Monday, April 16, 2012

October 18th.....

October 18th, sweet baby boy will be joining us.


We are pretty dang excited. Mark & I both thought it was a girl from the start, but when we went in for an ultrasound for measurements little bean was most defiantly a boy. Making him the 12th boy on Mark's side and the 3rd on mine.

I am 14 weeks and entering the is she getting fat or is she pregnant? You know, that awkward in between stage. I luckily am feeling 1000 times better then I did in the 1st trimester. For some reason I just assumed I wouldn't be really sick or have that many symptoms - don't ask why, I just thought because I was general low key, pretty healthy, & a non-dramatic person I would be immune. Nope I was wrong - it stinks, I am forever sorry for thinking people were just dramatic or whiny, you really do feel terrible. However, my friend Markie has a theory, I am hoping proves true, that the sicker you are the better your newborn will be - I better have a angel baby then.

My sister Collette is due three weeks before me - so sweet little bean will have a cousin very close. My parents are ecstatic that they are doubling their grandchildren in a three week period and my 2 nephews are glad they will finally have cousins on the Wixom side. Once Caleb and Ernie knew it was a boy I have heard lots of plans involving Lego's and playing "secret agents."

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! Wish we could be around to see your cute growing belly...and the little bean when he's done cooking. Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop telling you how excited I am that I have to tell you everywhere possible! Love you guys, sooooo excited to meet little baby boy Purcell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for you! No fun for pregnancy sickness :( Can't wait to see the cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete