First Stop:
Sea World
Grandpa and the boys getting pumped for the gates to openCaleb was our guide for the day at Sea World - he looked like this most of the day
Ernie and the Polar Bear
The boys soaked after riding the Raging Rapids - we were all soaked, luckily it was sunny and we dried pretty fast
![]() |
| Watching Shamu |
Checking out the aquarium and sea turtles
Ernie & Caleb got to feed the Sea Lions
After a full day of lots of Sea Creatures and fun rides we were all pretty exhausted so we headed back to Carlsbad and went swimming at our amazing hotel pool.
Beach
Our hotel was right across from the beach so we woke up early and took a walk on the beach I love the beach in the morning, its so peaceful and beautiful
My dad looking for some sea life and checking out the sail boats
We thought it would warm up, but it ended up being overcast all day - so we opted for a walk and some wave chasing instead of boogie boarding and body surfing
That didn't stop these crazy boys - after about 5 minutes they had their shirts off and braved the cold water
Baby Bean likes the Ocean - I can tell already
They also got into a mega seaweed fight with Grandpa......
Grandpa 1 - Ernie 0
Yeah he got a giant seaweed plant in the face, it was gross
After the beach we headed over the San Diego TempleWe hit up Old Town San Diego and saw the Mormon Battalion. Caleb was the luickly pick and got to dress up. I love love love this place, they do such a neat job with the display. Mark & I went 2 years so it was
fun to go back

Road trips are awsome - I like them.















Fun. I am a little jealous. It snowed the day you went to SD.
ReplyDelete