The wedding was beautiful, great food, loved the venue, and we had a great time.
The day after we went to the coast to enjoy some Mo's Clam Chowder and Ocean breeze. And lots of salt water taffy - yum.
Jeanne & Mark in Depoe Bay
Baby Boy was a fan of Clam Chowder - and Salt Water Taffy
35.5 Week Bump
Baby Boy is growing and growing and growing - I wish that all of pregnancy could be like the 2nd trimester, that was easy peasy. The third and final frontier has not been my favorite. Now he just likes to kick my ribs all day, cause braxton hicks anytime I try to exercise, and cause massive amounts of heartburn - I'll forgive him someday. He is a crazy warrior fighter at night, like insane mover and shaker - Mark said he feels like there is a 3rd person in bed already.... But he is healthy and well, my Dr says I'm boring, but that its a good thing to have a 'boring' pregnancy - the only "abnormal" thing that has happened is we found out I have O negative blood and Mark has positive. This is only an issue if the Babe gets positive blood, any exposure I have to positive blood causes my body to create antibodies and attack it as an invader - not an issue for Babe #1 but if we ever wanted more kids my body would attack it causing miscarriages, or other birth complications. So to remedy this I get a couple of shots and they check my blood for traces of antibodies after the babe is born. Other then that we are healthy and just getting ready to have the baby.

I am so super excited for you for the arrival of Baby Boy!! Glad to hear that all is going well in your final weeks. The rhogam shots aren't particularly lovely but they are worth it.
ReplyDelete