For our year 3 anniversary we had use our Hawaii trip as an early celebration - but Mark is the greatest and also got us tickets to see Phantom of the Oprah on our anniversary. It was excellent, and was the last week it was showing so I am so glad we got to go. The theater and set were amazing, plus Mark got us seats right where chandelier falls - pretty cool.
We also have enjoyed going to a few UNLV football games with my dad. They are a lot of fun to go to - he sits in the Presidents box so its full of delicious food, great people, excellent view - plus they bring out freshly baked warm cookies and cold milk at half time - deliciousness
Plus - we love spending time with my dad
Mark went on a business trip for a week in Canada and his room overlooked Niagara Falls
Mark also got to jump seat on a flight with one of the pilots he knows. Pretty cool...
Plus last weekend I got to see my old roommate and one of my favorite people in the world, Emilie. She and her husband drove down from Provo to St. George for a weekend getaway before their baby boy is born. She is due three weeks after me. So Mark and I drove up and we had a grand time playing games, talking preggo and babies, eating Nielsen's frozen custard, and taking a half-tour of Brigham Young's winter home.
Next time we get together - we will both have babies - mind boggling crazy.
36 - almost 37 weeks




You guys are sooo cool. I love the picture of you and Emilie, that's too cute. Also, the end is in site!! I can't believe it! The heart burn goes away immediately. Actually everything does. Plus you'll have an adorable baby!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck. Seeing the four of us in the same picture makes me so happy all over again. You guys are our favorite, and I can't wait to hang out with baby boys by the pool next time we're together. Meant to be forever friends, I tell you. Let's get these boys here.
ReplyDelete