Monday, October 1, 2012

Countdown....

Two Weeks..... Today is my last day of work, making this seem real and really close. I have never not worked, ever. Well besides the 3 weeks of bliss when we first moved to Las Vegas last year and I was duped the "trophy wife"  by my loving sisters, but even then I was cleaning houses and doing odd jobs. Mark and I have always had the same schedule, we both were full time students and worked 20 hrs a week. Then we both graduated and worked full time.So I think it will be a weird transition for us to have different schedules and days - but we are looking forward to this new frontier.
 
We finished up the babes room, mostly. But most of the things left to do involve pictures of him, so I must wait until he arrives to fill in the frames and add some more.








While Mark was in Canada for a week for work, I worked on painting all the frames. My favorite, the green one. I need to get an up close one of it, but I took the glass out and put twine and ribbon in and use mini clothes pins to hang pictures on it.







Clothes and diaper stock up



People are so great and crafty. Baby Boy has loads of wonderful blankets and quilts from people. I just love them all - I don't think I need to point out Mark's favorite.....My sister in law Dawn made it for us right after we found out it was a boy and was our first baby quilt and Mark has already determined it will be the babes favorite :)
Mark's sister Jana made us this adorable car seat cover - seriously adorable. I'm just glad other people have such great crafty sewing skills, because I seriously lack them.
Two weeks - hopefully sooner - until Emerson arrives

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE HIS ROOM!! You guys did such a great job. Also, I love the Boise State blanket :) haha.

    ReplyDelete