But after some Tylenol and a nice nap he was looking like this -
The most surprising news at this doctors visit.... Emerson weighted in at 12 pounds 7 ounces and almost 24 inches long. Holy Teledo is this boy growing. He came in at 87% for weight and 92% for height, and 90% for head because of his smart brain. We have no idea where this giant child came from, but we are loving his rolly polly belly and cute chubby rolls. He has made the transition from newborn to baby. He is very aware, looks at us when we talk, follows us around the room, smiles and coos. And..... fits into some 3-6 month clothing
He loves to sleep with his hands like this... He also loves to blow spit bubbles now








Emerson you are the cutest!!!!!!!!! Love those pictures Nat. I know I comment on like every picture of him (I try to restrain myself) but I admit, unashamed, that I am obsessed with him.
ReplyDelete