Flying with a baby is a whole new ball game. Mark and I have become pretty efficient with air travel, we can get there one hour to 45 minutes before, we pack in one carry on bag together, etc. We had this airport thing down. Then you throw in a baby.... We had to check a bag and a car seat, one of us had to carry coats and a diaper bag, the other had to carry Emerson in his carrier. Then at security they had to do extra checking because we had more liquids with his bottles.Whew, it took us two hours to get to the gate. Luckily we have the worlds greatest baby and he was a champ.
He ate as we were taking off and then went right to sleep until we got to Boise. Don't let this picture fool you, I know he looks terrified - but he really wasn't. This is when the lady started talking on the intercom, he was only surprised for a second.
He had a blast meeting his cousin Lincoln, they are six months apart and I am sure will be fast friends - Once Emerson can actually interact with him :)
Cousin McKenna was very excited to hold him
Cousin Lily
Hudson and McKenna
Heidi and Jana put together some great 'Minute to Win it' games for us all. It was a lot of fun. I wish I would of gotten pictures of all the games.
Lily, Sawyer, Jack, and Hudson
Lily with Uncle Brandon
Dawn and Doug - you have to put a shower cap on with Shaving Cream and the other person throws cheese puffs and tries to get them to stick.
That evening we went over to Boise Fry Company, oh my yum - and over to an adorable candy shop.













No comments:
Post a Comment