Happy Easter to us. He had a hard time at first, Mark dropped him off and he went in with no problem but about 10 minutes later he realized we were gone and had a little melt down. So I had to come in with him the first hour during "free playtime". I think that was a little overwhelming because there are tons of kids running around and its a little loud, he is used to running the show being the only one and our house is pretty quite. Mark switched me when he was done teaching Sunday school and I had to go teach Young Women's. Once they started singing time he loved it and Mark was able to leave and he did great alone the last hour. He actually told Mark to leave when he came to get him because they were blowing bubbles and he wanted to stay haha.
I tried to get a few shots of this kid but he would not stop. This was the face he gave me when I said stop and smile for one second. "Umm are kidding mom"
Mark finally gave him a jelly bean from the Easter stash for later and we got this smile :)
Heidi, Doug, + boys, and Claire & Robert, Layne, & our friend Brittany came over after church for an Easter Egg hunt, Easter Devotional, and Easter feast.
He wouldn't take a picture with me....
I love your family picture. Emerson is EDIBLE. He needs to visit his Aunt LoAnn
ReplyDelete