On Mark's first Saturday off after finishing his MBA we decided to go to Yellowstone one more time before it closed for the season. We took it easy and only did to Old Faithful and back instead of doing both loops like we normally do. Eliza did great and slept most the time.
I spy with my little eye, two bald eagles
It was a little chilly so Eliza and I opted to hang out in the visitors center while the boys went to watch Old Faithful irrupt.
Luckily we still had a pretty great view from inside
Ms. Eliza liked snuggles in the Sollybaby while we hiked around
And a fall picture I ran across from a little walk down our lane with the kiddos. Emerson loves riding his bike over the crunchy leaves. Also Boots, his cat follows him around whenever he is outside, its pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment