It is so fun having Emerson get so excited for Holidays now. He has loved "Halloween" this year. He wanted to practice trick or treating all October with me and had me hide in the pantry so he could knock and say "TRICK OR TREAT"! He wanted to wear his pumpkin shirt everyday and watch Curious George "Boofest" all day everyday.
Emerson has been looking forward to painting and carving pumpkins since he planted his pumpkin seeds this spring. He would careful look at them all summer long and loved watching them grow bigger and then start to turn orange.
He thought Mark's minon pumpkin was the greatest thing in America
Round two of pumpkin fun with carving
My favorite monkey and little pumpkin
Emerson had a great time at "Boo at the Zoo" It was adorable. They had trick or treat stations set up all over the zoo, decorations, and activities.
D & E running through the straw maze
Checking out the "spooky" things as they said
It wasn't so scary when they held each others hands
Mark's graduation present to himself was a trip to Las Vegas with Emerson for the BSU game. Emerson was sooo excited for his "boys trip" to "Las Begas" and for his big airplane ride. It was over Halloween and they had a lot of fun.
Children's Museum with Caleb and Ernie
Enjoying his first football game in style in the presidents box with grandpa
Grandpa took him down to the field to watch the players run on
Apparently Emerson got a lot of comments on his apparent conflicted team status with his Boise State sweater and UNLV hat
Eliza and I had a great relaxing weekend. I was able to run a few errands that are hard to do with both kids, I went to lunch with Layne. I finally got my house cleaned, visited my Grandma so she could meet Eliza, caught up on sleep because I could nap during the day and just enjoyed some one on one time with my favorite girl. I highly suggest a dad trip for siblings a few weeks after you have a new baby, it was dreamy.
Emerson loved trick or treating in Las Vegas. He even met "the man in the yellow hat" and got a little star stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment