Spring in Idaho is a rollercoaster of weather. Somedays are heavenly with blue sky and warm temperatures. While the next day is cloudy, windy, and terribly gross outside. So we spent April either outside loving our yard and doing spring projects or inside trying to get some spring cleaning done.
When the kids and I returned from our week in Las Vegas this cutest mini barn was in our backyard waiting for us as a surprise. Mark did an amazing job and I love it! Those pigs are living classy.
Eliza screamed and screamed and screamed during sunday school until we forced to leave. And then she gave me this face....
Cherry trees and blooming
Its really spring!
We enjoyed a few games of golf in the backyard
Zoo visit with cousin D man
Peacock
Darwin and Emerson commandeered Elizas spot
Sweet baby girl in brothers old hat
Chicken demolition crew.
Eliza, much to her brothers dismay, discovered his trains and toy buckets.
Handsome boy
Eliza first cart ride
Emerson learned to wink
Eliza was introduced to the world of popsicles. I freeze green smoothies and the kids love them. Great for this grumpy teether
Warm spring days are our favorite
I heard a knock at the back door and found this boy with his arms full of rhubarb. "I picked you rhubarb mom!" Yesterday it was asparagus. I love this little gather
Hanging with the chickens.
Emerson rarely naps for us anymore, maybe once a week he actually falls asleep during his "nap or quiet time." Apparently all this non napping caught up to him at dinner time
A fun ride with dad
Poor sweet Eliza was cutting her bottom teeth in and she caught a bad cold. She was a miserable mess.
But still our smiley girl
And the pigs have arrived.
They are so dang cute and tiny
No comments:
Post a Comment