Some fun things from the past weeks:
Lion King! The Lion King at the Mandalay Bay ends at the end of the year so before it left I wanted to see it. So we got the crew together and went.
Sorry all these pictures are such terrible quality - they were taken on my phone, which stinks.
It was such a fun musical to see - loved all the animal costumes.
We got our Christmas tree, it smells delicious. Ernie, Melissa, Little E, and Caleb joined us at the tree lot on our quest to find the perfect tree. We found it. I just love seeing the big tree each year tied up on the top of Mark's tiny 91 Corolla, it makes me giggle.
Bonus: Matt & Dawn + kids came to visit for the weekend. Bad news, I never got pictures. But we had fun visiting the lions at MGM, the M&M world, the Christmas display, and the Bellagio water show.
Happy Christmas!

Lookie here.....I found your blog! Your mom said you live by me>...
ReplyDelete