It was Mark's Birthday on the 7th, he turned the big 2 5. To celebrate Mark's wonderful entrance into this world we enjoyed a dinner of Mark's favorite food in the whole wide world, stuffed crust pizza & cream soda. My great familia came over to join in the celebration.

Claire made some delicious mock Olive Garden bread sticks that were yum yum yummy.

Yes Yes, I did indeed buy Mark a blender for his birthday - trust me it is what he wanted. Mark makes a mean green smoothie every morning for breakfast for us. Our little magic bullet just wasn't cutting it anymore. This thing is A-M-A-Z-I-NG. Popeye Ice Cream is sooo good.


I may or may not be biased, but Mark is the greatest 25 year old to grace the earth with his presence. He is truly the kindest, most hard-working, the handsomest, adventure- loving person I know. Thanks for being born


Claire made some delicious mock Olive Garden bread sticks that were yum yum yummy.

Yes Yes, I did indeed buy Mark a blender for his birthday - trust me it is what he wanted. Mark makes a mean green smoothie every morning for breakfast for us. Our little magic bullet just wasn't cutting it anymore. This thing is A-M-A-Z-I-NG. Popeye Ice Cream is sooo good.


I may or may not be biased, but Mark is the greatest 25 year old to grace the earth with his presence. He is truly the kindest, most hard-working, the handsomest, adventure- loving person I know. Thanks for being born
No comments:
Post a Comment