Friday, January 18, 2013

Family Pictures and Mr. Emerson

Before everyone left after the Holidays we got together for a few family pictures - since we have had a wedding and two babies since the last family pictures. 

 Also Justin's daughter was able to come join us
 I love Emerson's expressions

 






 
And as always family pictures usually have a few gems in them....
 My mother.... hanging her head, probably in some comment made by Collette :)
 Don't worry Winn, that's a natural reaction when being hugged by your sister.....

Because everyone likes a straddle pictures..... what?





 And for kicks and giggles a few videos of Mr. Emerson


Emerson laughing before bed time


Emerson loves Sophie the giraffe and throws a fit when we put it down


Still rolling over



1 comment:

  1. Your fam is totally cute. I loved every single video of little E! He is so cute, I love his laugh! And I can't believe he's already rolling! This boy is gonna be walking before you know it!

    ReplyDelete