Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rexyburg

Emerson and I got to take a quick trip up to our favorite place, Rexburg.Yep good ole' Rexburg will always be a favorite for us. We went up for Claire and Roberts graduation -  so glad we got to go and support them on their special day.


Congrats Auntie Claire and Uncle Roberto


I was really glad I got to go, even if I enjoyed most of the graduation from the lobby with Mr. Emerson aka Mc-loud 


We had a blast with Claire and Layne and loved going back to Craigos - I mean "Pizza Pie Cafe " ( lamest name ever, they should of stuck with Craigos)


 He doesn't eat food but he loves water


We got to see one of my favorite people, Brittney. She is pretty dang cool.

Playing with Truck Grandma ( Emerson's Great Grandma - she has a really cool old truck my nephews loved and my Grandpa used to play trucks  with my nephews Ernie and Caleb so they were loving dubbed Truck Grandma and Grandpa by them and it stuck)


And with Omi and Grandpa


 Tummy Time with Aunt Claire Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment