This crazy boy is 12 months- 1 Year old!. We went for his well check and he was 21.8 lbs (34%) and 30.3 inches long (66%) and 93% for his genius brain. He is just health health health and a growing boy. He still has a slight heart murmur that they found when he was 2 months but it is really faint on almost healed.
Emerson is such a joy in our life, he is seriously an awesome kid. A busy, loud, strong-willed little boy but really good most of the time. I know everyone says it but I really cant believe how fast this year went! When did this tiny baby
Turn into this giant one!?
He absolutely new favorite place is the park. He loves playing on the equipment, but his real favorite is just wandering around picking up pine cones, sticks, and rocks.
He loves to read - I love that he carries books over to us now and points to our lap. It's the only time he actually snuggles or sits on our lap.
He is still a great eater, most of the time. He ate an entire kids meal at Red Robin, the fruit salad and grilled cheese.
He defiantly has been a little picker the last few weeks mainly with veggies, stinker. He loves bread so we have to offer everything else before because once he has a bread or grain he won't touch anything else. I just put the food on his tray and usually within few minutes he will eat it if I ignore him and don't try to feed it to him. I try to put a fruit or veggie in any grain he gets so that he always thinks there is vegetables in food. (i.e. bananas on his peanut butter sandwiches, peas or broccoli in pasta or mac & cheese, spinach in his eggs butternut squash with his quinoa) He loves fruit and ate his weight in cuties the other week.
Animals of course are still the greatest. He dances whenever he hears music, love this. He waves his arms and tries to copy the person leading music in church.
We love this little ball of energy! He is the greatest part of our life. We love him even more then last month




No comments:
Post a Comment