Collette, Justin, and Darwin flew to the great state of Idaho for a visit. Darwin and Emerson were so excited to see each other. Cousins... Where a cute hug turns into a wrestling match
Exploring the wide open spaces
Collette flew up so that we could run the Mesa Falls Half-Marathon together. As fate would have it she had a back injury flare up and I had this random foot problem come up. So last minute we had to drop it to the 10K. But honestly I couldn't be more grateful for our random injuries! It was the coldest, wettest, and longest race of my life. I couldn't imagine running another 8 miles in it.It was probably 45 degrees and pouring rain. Mark, Justin and the boys couldn't even get out of the car to watch us cross the finish line because of the weather.
With the weather being so wet we needed an activity to do with the boys so we took them to Bear World. They loved it! I thought they would love the bears but they were much more impressed with the petting zoo and the train ride. But they did love being able to drive through the park not in their car seats
Emerson loved the baby goats. He jumped right in when they were playing and would try to push them off the rocks and would run around with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment