Thursday, June 4, 2015

Purcell 2.0

I had a 13 week ultrasound scheduled and we planned to tell our families after we got the all clear that everything was looking great - we didn't realize it was April Fools until the night before. We had a good laugh that no one would believe us so we decided to embrace the April fools. We sent our families these pictures....


And..............






Emerson is really excited to be getting a baby sister this October. That really has been my favorite part of being pregnant this time around, Emerson is so excited, asks questions, and is just completely aware of whats going on. Its convinced me that this 3 years apart is going to be awesome.  I was pretty sure it was another boy but Emerson kept saying "No, its a Baby Sister" - when we found out the gender the doctor asked if we had any last guesses  and Emerson yelled Baby Sister. Sure enough he was right, we were pretty surprised and very excited. During the ultrasounds he always asks questions or comments - "Hey mom look she is laying in her bed" .... "hahaha Dad,  I see her bum" (boys are gross:) ).... "Don't worry I won't hit my baby, Daddy" "I see her hands mom" He loves when the tech gives him pictures of his baby

1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting and we couldn't be happier for you. Congrats on another darling Purcell in the works.

    ReplyDelete