Thursday, June 4, 2015

March

March was a great month. Mark had spring break and we had three glorious weeks without homework or class on the weekends.

A few projects:

Building nightstands - after almost 6 years of marriage we finally have nightstands :)






I saw "we" liberally, Mark did all the actual building. I just sanded and painted.


Fence Fixing. We needed to get a new gate in and fix a lot spots on our pasture fence. My cousin and her husband came up to help us so we would have a real pasture.





Garage clean-up. I wish I had a complete before, this is with it swept up and part way done just imagine a lot of mud and gunk from the winter.

I love a nice clean spring garage.
Emerson loves helping out with anything that we do- especially helping Aunt Layne prep for dinner
Claire and Robert came over to visit and Emerson loved having them come visit
"Momma look I'm petting Calvin"

I found a stow away in my bed - I love finding evidence that "Emerson was here"
Emerson was a little under the weather one day and he fell asleep on my lap, this hasn't happened in a year. I was stuck in this position for over an hour, but it was a pretty good hour.
Spring bike rides to the park
Visiting Grandma- Great
 Lunch with Layne on campus and a little Billiards
Waiting for Dad to come home and enjoying the warmer weather



No comments:

Post a Comment