Monday, June 15, 2015

April

April was filled with yard work, enjoying the outdoors, and just trying to live life.

This cat is too patient with this boy. He adores "Boots" 
 New big kid bike. He struggled a little bit at first and wanted to go back to his tricycle because it was too "wobble" but after some practice he really started to like the balance bike. He wanted to take it to the bike path at a nearby park and anyone he passed he would promptly tell "Hey I have blue big kid bike"
I reached down to grab a can of black beans..... this boy with his cars and dinosaurs
"Hey mom, shhh my baby is sleeping" I found him with his Curious George all swaddled up. He carried it around the house all day
This kid has been begging to go swimming for months. I had to supplement with some warm water from the sink but he was in heaven

Jam making day - my sous chef was an avid taste tester
"Wait, you want me to ladle the jam into the jars and not my mouth?"

Emerson loved riding the 4-wheeler at Heidi & Doug's

His face is a little intense....
Saturday Cattle Drive.... It may have just involved Mark walking Ms. Baylee a quarter of a mile. Dexters are so even tempered and easy. 
Emerson loves his new chore. They always come up and lick his hands when he fills their water, he thinks its hilarious
Zoo day with cousin Darwin




No comments:

Post a Comment