Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pocatello weekend


 This is Eliza's face when you set her down.... she likes to be near and dear most of the time
 Emerson loving the sand table at preschool. He loves all the sensory stations at preschool.
 We frequent the library. They have little theme bags that you can check out with books about a certain subject, sometimes puzzles or games, or some sort of activity with the books. This weeks bag was "construction" and this boy wore the whole outfit most of the week "building" things.
 It finally warmed up enough to check out the park. The ducks were a little crazy and even Emerson and Yoshi were a little leery of the crazed ducks
 Mark and Justin went to "Saltcon", a board game convention, to sale games for a weekend. The kids, the dog, and I headed to Pocatello to hang out with Darwin and Collette.

You know your dog kennel is massive when everyone can fit in it...
 We took the boys to Lava Hot Springs to swim and they had the time of their lives. Emerson loves swimming and has been missing it so much this winter.
 This girl was again a major fan

 After swimming we hit up some delicious Thai food and then treated them to an Ice Cream cone.
 Three cheers for out fun "mom" weekend
 Snip Snip. The yearly cycle continues. Grow it out until I can't stand it and then chop it off.

 I went to run a few errands sans children. I came back to bubbles in the backyard.

Emerson does not nap well anymore. Once in a blue moon he will nap but the last month or so he won't really nap for me anymore. And if he does nap then he is constantly getting out of bed and struggling to fall asleep at night. R.I.P my blissful two hours in the afternoon. Luckily it generally is pretty fun to do more things with him and not be chained to a nap time but I do miss those few quiet hours.  But when he does get up earlier then normal or has had a really active morning sometimes he crashes.... I went to put Eliza down for her nap and came out to find this on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment