Friday, June 29, 2012

Double Double

Last weekend Collette and I had a double baby shower, thrown by my 4 other fabulous sisters and mother. It was just perfect - great food, great people, and amazing new things for Baby boy. Seriously, people are so kind and we are just so excited to have such a great start on all the gear and baby clothes for little man when he comes.

The yummy goodie bags Layne made - her famous homemade salted caramel popcorn. Seriously, delicious.


Claire, Ashlee, and I. Thanks for coming all the way from Utah Ashlee!

I tried get pictures before all guest arrived, but I still didn't get everything. There was more great desserts and salads. Plus all the kitchen workers (i.e. my aunt, cousins, sisters, friends) My sister Melissa also made an adorable sign that went above the present table - but I never got a picture once it was up!

The only picture I got of Co & I - and you can't even see the preggo bellies and ignore Claire in the back - she is obnoxious like that :). It will be so fun for them to have a cousin only 3 weeks apart. I think a trip to Boston is defiantly a must for next summer to get them together.


Many thanks to them and their hard work and Kuddos to my lovely aunt and cousins Gina and Jill for coming all the way from SLC to help out!


After we all got to go to Spring Mountain Ranch to enjoy there wonderful outdoor theater. I love going here its so fun to bring a picnic and enjoy the scenery and play


For good measure, the bump in all its glory - at 23 weeks. I am now 24.5 weeks. Baby just decided to grow like crazy recently. I was barely showing then week 21 hit and he has been a growing machine.

2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time, and I was so glad it worked out that we could make it! You girls look adorable with your tiny little bellies, can't wait to meet little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutecutecutecutecute. I am obsessed with your tiny baby belly! What a lovely shower, how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete