We did get to see these people though, Markie & Tristin + Ellie - they are pretty cool.

I really wanted a snowcone.... But as Rexburg likes to be bipolar in the weather, it decided to be really rainy so we headed to the next best place, G's Dairy.
Ellie really likes the Ice Cream at G's - she is a fan of taking monstrous bites
Plus Britt & Andrews, but we meet up with them at Sportsmans in Idaho Falls, as they were on there way out of townFriday night we went down to Idaho Falls to decorate Mark's dads grave and go to dinner with Mark's Grandma at Craigo's - oh my I miss that place, so delicious - baby bean liked it, he keeps asking for it again.
Saturday decided to be rainy and cold so we opted out of any hiking or going to Yellowstone. We did, however, bundle up and head to the Ice Caves.

I don't have any pictures of us in the crystal tunnel this time, but this is from the last time we went.
And would it really be an Idaho vacation if we didn't shoot a gun? I think not
Heidi

We had a great time spending Memorial Day weekend with Heidi & Doug + Kids, and Jana. Annnd we got to see them all again on the next weekend in Boise for Baby Lincoln's blessing.
Mark & I flew in Friday night and spent the weekend in Boise with all of Mark's Family. Saturday morning Justus, Jerek, Gracee, Jamison, & McKenna all ran the Capitol Classic - a children's race from the Train Depot to the Capitol Building. It was a lot of fun seeing them all run it. We also got to go over to the great Farmers
After the race Dawn did a little baby shower for us with all of Mark's family. I wish I would of taken pictures! But I did get one shot with Lily and the diaper motorcycle Dawn made me - it was adorable.

Everyone was so nice and we got a great start for Baby Boy! We had another great weekend in Idaho, got to meet cute baby Lincoln, and had a great time with everyone - gee we like Boise it's a pretty great place.




Nat, I feel so special making your blog. I also love that the one weekend you guys come the weather is terrible! It's like 90s this week... (I know it must be at least the 100s in Vegas, haha). I'm so glad we got to see you and Mark and little baby bean, who I am STOKED to meet. Hope you're doing well and feelin' great!
ReplyDelete