Monday, November 5, 2012

Finally Home

After Emerson finished his 7 days of antibiotics we were released from the NICU.

 He finished his antibiotics at 3 am that morning - the lame doctor took ages to discharge him so we just got to hang out all day waiting until 4 pm when he finally got around to doing the paper work. The NICU nurses were so great and nice - the doctors... not so much
 Car ride home
My nephews were very excited to meet their cousin after a long 7 day wait - they weren't able to come into the NICU


 First Night Home - He sleeps like a champ. He only wakes up once in the night to be fed
 He fell asleep during play/tummy time...

 His hair after his bath... it gets a little crazy
 
 Watched his first Boise State Game with his Dad
 First walk - he is very expressive when he is asleep. But when he is awake not so much. I am going to assume this face means he likes walks


2 comments:

  1. NATALIE I LOVE HIM!!!!! He is sooooo cute. He looks just like you guys! (I can't figure out who he looks like more, it's a pretty good mush). I had no idea you had to wait so long to hold him! I thought I had it bad having to wait 2 hours to hold Ellie. Way to give me some perspective. He looks so healthy and I'm so glad he's such an awesome eater and sleeping. I can't believe what a good baby he is! What did I tell you? Hard pregnancies= easy going babies. And I'm so glad he's out of the NICU, I can't imagine the stress that comes along with that. At least he's home and wearing Boise State onsies like he should be! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious. I think soon it will be time for a trip to Chicago to see his favorite Aunt LoAnn!!!

    ReplyDelete