Loved seeing these cute boys together - Emerson always grabs D's ear....
Then went for some delicious Indian Food.
The babies were huge fans of it, SCORE. Emerson loved the curried cauliflower and tried my Jasmine rice with korma sauce.
Mark & Justin decided to be mixologist for us and came back from the store with all of this... We got try lots of delicious drink combos :)
Sunday we went to the singles ward across from Henry Longfellow's home because it is a lot easier to get to then Collette's building without a car. The boys seemed so much louder being the only babies in the meeting :) Then we had a relaxing picnic in the Cambridge Commons.
Attempted to make our stroller into a double :) It worked about 10 mins before D decided to try and stand.
Darwin Slept
Love Mark's conversions of the stroller into a chair.
Mark had to leave Sunday night but Emerson and I stayed for a few more days.
We took Darwin and Emerson to the Children's Museum downtown and it was a huge hit. They had a blast and we were almost there for 3 hours! They have a whole section just for kids under 3 and then just a section for crawlers.
Emerson loved the bubbles!
We couldn't help but dress them up :) Emerson hated it
But Darwin could care less and crawled around making growling noises, it was hilarious.
We explored Mt. Auburn Cemetery
Collette and I went running and Emerson helped Auntie Co in some post-run stretching and excising.
I love seeing these two cute boys together.
I ended up leaving a day early because there were 70 open seats on Tuesday and only 15 on Wednesday and I really wanted to be able to bring his car seat on since I was flying alone across the country.
We got our own row so it was totally worth it. Emerson did great on the flight back -he fell asleep about 30 mins into the flight and woke up briefly twice.
Collette and I went running and Emerson helped Auntie Co in some post-run stretching and excising.
I love seeing these two cute boys together.
I ended up leaving a day early because there were 70 open seats on Tuesday and only 15 on Wednesday and I really wanted to be able to bring his car seat on since I was flying alone across the country.
We got our own row so it was totally worth it. Emerson did great on the flight back -he fell asleep about 30 mins into the flight and woke up briefly twice.


The 2 boys are adorable and so are their moms!
ReplyDelete