Monday, February 1, 2016

Emersons snowmen

Emerson loves to play in the snow. We try to get outside at least once a day especially in the winter to help with our winter jitters and cabin fever. Most of the time our snow is really powdery and not very fun to build things or have snow ball fights. When day it was just perfect and Emerson wanted to build a snowman. We worked and rolled all the pieces, he found sticks for the arms, carrots for the nose, and rocks for the eyes. He loved this snowman and named it "Mark"

 Emerson decided he need to make the rest of the family since we had Dad made. I helped him roll up his "Natalie" snowman and then Eliza woke up. I ran inside to get her and called for Emerson to come inside and warm up.
 He declined and wanted to keep working on the snow family. I watched him from the window as I fed Eliza work on his little snow people. I love this boy, even when he wants to be outside all the time, including the winter.
 We had a hard time finding rocks for the faces, luckily Emerson had a whole water bottle full of rocks in his room from his summer rock collecting. Good thing he didn't let me throw them out like I wanted on multiple times
 Emerson with his snow family




No comments:

Post a Comment