I lost the dog battle. It is no secret that Mark is a major animal person. If you have any doubts come view our zoo of cats, chickens, pigs, cows, and a fish tank. Emerson and Mark have been asking for a dog for ages. We finally found the perfect puppy and it had my very picky stamp of approval. It was the mix we wanted, coloring, hypoallergenic, and non-shedding. Emerson was over the moon and Mark was very prepared and through in his dog supply purchases. Hours before the arranged pick up the owners texted Mark and said they were't selling anymore..... I had two pretty crushed boys
Mark scoured the internet trying to find another Dog and found a 2 year old Shitzu that needed a home. He went to go "look" and I received this text
Apparently it was coming home. Welcome to family "Yoshi", renamed by Emerson who really wanted "yoshi".
Yoshi is not the cutest dog in the world, but he is completely house trained, doesn't mind the cats or other farm animals, and is so patient with Emerson. We really hit the dog jackpot
We took Yoshi to meet his dog cousin, Pippa, Darwins new Great Dane puppy
I think we need a bigger car....
Mark has always loved his animals and I think you are a patient woman :)
ReplyDelete