Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Big 28

I turned 28 in March and had fabulous birthday. It started off with a great breakfast from Mark of Emerson with cinnamon french toast and fresh berries. 

Then I had a great surprise delivery from my parents with these gorgeous flowers


 After I picked up Emerson from preschool we went over and had our favorite "Taco Tuesday!" at Cafe Rio

Eliza was a big fan of the pico and the black beans. 

Mark knows me well..... dark european chocolate. He also gave me lace wedges that I had been eying for months.

Great gift from my sisters -only a history nerd would appreciate this :)
Marks sister Heidi watched the kids so Mark and I could go out to dinner without our favorite munchkins. For dessert Mark made key lime cheesecake and it turned out incredible. It was gorgeous with no crakes and tasted even better. Nice work Mark


New sunglasses for the girls

Hooray for 28. I sure like these people

2 comments: