Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Big 26

"One Year Older and Wiser Too" - Mark went and turned 26 on us. He was actually in Mexico for a business trip on his actual birthday and didn't get home until late late that night. We had a dark chocolate and peanut butter cream cupcake waiting for him and a ticket  to the Mountain West Basketball Tournament.We did most of the celebrating the next day with a birthday dinner with my family

 Per usual, Mark had his birthday dinner of stuffed crust pizza and cream soda. We did spice it up a little this year with some buffalo wild wings as a side
  
 Mark is the greatest 26 year old I know - I am  pretty crazy about this guy. Thanks for being born.

Emerson really wanted some chocolate molten lava cake - sorry kiddo
Opening Presents - he liked helping dad with the wrapping paper
It may seem like we, Mark & Natalie, have disappeared from the posts - but this blue eyed, toothless, cutie is a lot more adorable and has more changes and growth each month then we do :) 

Mark is going great and really enjoys working for Allegiant. He works in Fleet Planning. Some of the employees at headquarters have been training as flight attendants in case of a strike by the Flight Attendant Union. So he had a busy January doing training, including Saturdays - plus doing his normal job. Then he was in Rexburg & Logan doing recruiting and interviews for a few days at the end of January. Then the next week was in Mexico.

I (Natalie) love love love being home with Emerson - and way more time consuming and exhausting then anticipated. But I am so glad I get to spend my days with him. My dad's law firm is really busy and is a little short handed so I started going to work for 2 days a week in the afternoons for 4 hours to help out for a few months.  Emerson now gets to have playtime Monday afternoons with Oma and hangout with his cousins Ernie & Caleb and Auntie Melissa on Wednesday afternoons. I also got to go to the Imagine Dragons concert two weeks ago with my sisters Melissa and Micah

2 comments:

  1. Imagine Dragons!!! I'm jealous! Emerson is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mark is the greatest 26 year old I know" I love how you put things Natalie. Haha! I'm stoked for fun. in August! Will I get to see Emerson? I hope so, he is soooo dang cute!

    ReplyDelete