Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanksgiving

We went to Boise this year for Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time enjoying the warm fall weather, going to the zoo, playing at the park, and eating delicious food. Emerson had a complete blast with his cousins and loved being able to see everyone


Thanksgiving morning I went on a run along the green belt. I am grateful for my parents who taught us about health and wellness which included dragging all 6 kids to run a 5k at 6am on Thanksgiving morning every year. We may have groaned and complained all those years but these selfies I received today proves it paid off and even when we are not all together we still run our "turkey trot"
We also went for a walk along the river and had fun skipping rocks.

Emerson loves seeing his cousin


 Lincoln, Sawyer, & Emerson enjoying some fun appetizers. 
 Grandma Jeanne had place mats to write what we were grateful for on, Emerson loved it
I was trying to get a picture of Emerson so I moved his drink, this was his face when he looked up and saw his drink gone :)
I think saying that he liked the pie was an understatement...
He kept leaning back and saying so full mama
Grandma Jeanne had some fun games planned and we had a lot of fun together



Decorating Grandma Jeanne's Christmas Tree



Family Football Game
 
Boise Zoo - we were able to feed the sloth bear some mill worms through a tube. Emerson was a little nervous but loved seeing the bear upclose. 



 Jack, Mark, & Emerson in the gopher lookouts 



No comments:

Post a Comment